The privacy and security of all of our user data is a major priority here.
In this document, we clearly outline the different types of information that we collect, any information that we record, and any information that we interact with or interface with moving forward.
Before we move forward, though, we really want to reinforce one really important detail:
Throughout the course of using our website certain pieces of information and certain pieces of data may be collected, either intentionally or inadvertently.
When we specifically request information from you (including contact information, for example) we will always make an effort to explain exactly why we need that information and what will be done with it. You’ll understand exactly how this information is going to be used before you ever consent to providing it.
If you contact us directly, however, please know that certain pieces of information may be collected inadvertently – pieces of information that can be used to better improve our services, our platform, and the results that we provide you.
Information that can be collected inadvertently may include (but certainly is not limited to):
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- Any contents of the message that you have sent to us
- Attachments you may have sent to us
- Any other information that you may choose to provide or that is provided automatically as part of the communication tool you’ve used
We do our very best to protect the information and data of our individual users, including information that is shared with us inadvertently.
We, however, do not take any responsibility for information that may be shared inadvertently using third-party or partner member communication tools and technology.
How Information is Used
There are a variety of different ways that we may use the information and data that we’ve collected, either intentionally or inadvertently here on this platform.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Using the information to better provide, maintain, and operate our platform and our services
- Using information to improve, customize, and expand upon our platform and our services
- Using the information to better understand and analyze exactly how and users take advantage of our platform and services
- Develop new services, features, functionality, and products that we then share to our end users
- Communicate to our end-users individually, either through our contact tools, third-party tools, or emails
- Improve our marketing and advertising campaigns
- To find flaws, security issues, and fraud problems in our platform
… And more!
Policy May Change at Any Time, Without Notice
Some changes may happen without this prior notification, though. Users taking advantage of our site and our services agree to this policy and recognize that they are beholden to these policies and any new ones moving forward.
Files are Not Hosted Here
We also want to make crystal clear that none of the files provided through our TPB platform are actually hosted on this website.
Torrent files take advantage of peer to peer technology and filesharing solutions and are not self hosted here or anywhere else.
We take no responsibility for those files, the content of those files, or what the contents of those files might do to any devices moving forward.